The ZAR 65 is big, spacious and comfortable: a real flagship!
It is the best interpretation of the philosophy that gave birth to the ZAR dynasty.
Places and volumes at will without any waste. Everything is functional, thought and built with precise goals.
The eight/nine forward running seats was been conceived to give the maximum possible comfort; the seats are made according with the best ergonomic modern studies like in the most prestigious limousines. Born for the comfort and to enjoy the navigation and the open air life, the ZAR 65 is also able to give special performances emotions to all its lucky owners.
The ZAR 65 is fast and safe, soft on the waves, manageable and nimble also in the worst see conditions, because of a very deep and long hull, unthinkable in a 6,5 mt. R.I.B.
The ZAR 65 is also fantastic wen You ask the entire maximum possible place to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Two huge front and back sun beds, a comfortable front dinette with table, many many peaks and enough place for easy life on board.
The natural ZAR 65 inclination for the comfort and for the open-air life was been the automatic incentive for the designers to make a special kind of ZAR, named “Suite”. For that reason all the places on board was been thought of again for fi nding a new back area for eating, talking and living all together.
The living-room suite is made with an “U” form and is able to easily receive four persons, other two persons can also stay sitting on the driver’s couch turned in front.
The table in the middle of the “U” can be quickly used for preparing, together with the extractable up part of the back seat, the same navigation back passengers seats of the ZAR 65.
ZAR 65 is equipped with fascinating Yamaha F 225 HP engine. With EFI technology delivering unbelievable torque, these FourStrokes provide astounding holeshots and punchy mid-range acceleration, all with outstanding fuel economy.
|01.01.- 24.06.||25.06.- 01.07.||02.07.- 29.07.||30.07.- 19.08.||20.08.- 02.09.||03.09. – 30.09.||01.10. – 31.12.|
|1.000 €||1.150 €||1.450 €||1.750 €||1.450 €||1.150 €||850 €|
Deposit 1000 €
|01.01.- 01.06.||02.06.- 27.07.||28.07.- 17.08.||18.08.- 31.08.||01.09.- 31.12.|
|200 €||250€||300 €||250€||200 €|
Deposit 500 €
– Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
– Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
– Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
– The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
– In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
– All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.