Combination of craftsmanlike ability, original design, accurate choice of materials. Built with composite technique, they rely on modern “fibreglass” which is stratified by hand. Fore and after peaks are obtained from a single lift in order to render the inhabitable area water tight, and prevent sinking. COASTER series: exceptional multi -functional boats, stable, insensitive to lateral loads.
|01.01.- 24.06.||25.06.- 01.07.||02.07.- 29.07.||30.07.- 19.08.||20.08.- 02.09.||03.09. – 30.09.||01.10. – 31.12.|
|800 €||850 €||1.150 €||1.450 €||1.150 €||850 €||800 €|
Deposit 1000 €
|01.01.- 01.06.||02.06.- 27.07.||28.07.- 17.08.||18.08.- 31.08.||01.09.- 31.12.|
|150 €||200€||250 €||200€||150 €|
Deposit 500 €
– Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
– Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 – 18:00.
– Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
– The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
– In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
– All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.